Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekend with Vân

This weekend, Van came to visit me from HCMC. She is like a younger sister, we've known each other at the time we both were in Finland. On Saturday, I took her to the lake, and then having vegetarian hot pot with friends.



On Sunday, my friend picked all of us up by her car. Yeah! We started our adventure with a breakfast at a Curry restaurant.


Chicken curry with bread and rice

And then, we visited a series of pagodas, like a pilgrimage...


Clay pagoda (Chùa Đất Sét)







Khleang pagoda (which is also a Buddhist school for monks)












Dreaming of Freedom :P
At the lake



At my friend's stall - preparation for the exhibition on the rice festival next week




Bat pagoda








Ceramic pagoda




Having lunch in My Xuyen district with fried beef - "Bò Nướng Ngói"








No comments:

Post a Comment